Sunday, March 18, 2007

Boy oh boy! I've had a busy couple of weeks, and am finally finding time to catch up with blogging, finishing orders, and all that other stuff that I've been putting off getting done! I am going to a convention this coming weekend in Waterloo Iowa with prophotogs.com. I'm really looking forward to it! I can't wait to meet with all the fellow photographers I've spoken to in various photography forums and shared ideas with.
Anyway, I have lots of new sessions to share with you! I'll post a few and let you in on a couple more in my next post!

Let's see... Here is a 6 day old little sweetie who decided to suprise her parents with her early arrival! We had planned a maternity session for mommy, but baby decided that the session was for HER, not mommy! This is not the first time this has happened! So basically, pregnant woman, if you want to iduce labor, book a maternity session with me and it will more than likely end up being a newborn session! Here are some of my favorites:
Alright, now here are a few from a maternity session that actually STAYED a maternity session! She was a gorgeous mommie to be. This is what they are talking about when they mention the pregnancy "glow".
Hmm, let's see, what other session do I want to share? There were so many that I just loved that it's really hard to choose! Ok, I've got to show you these little cuties. He was 2 and she was almost 5 months. He was such a little ham! I got to talk to him all about farm animals, hearing all the sounds they make. His baby sister had the biggest most adorable grin! She was such a happy baby, but I must admit it's those big eyes that make your heart melt! Here they are!

No comments: