Saturday, March 15, 2008

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I've posted! Sorry for neglecting you guys. I spent a week in Charlston, South Carolina at a photography conference learning lots of new ideas for improving this little business that I've created and have become so proud of! Watch for some new changes that'll be coming into effect soon! For starters, I've finally published my wedding photography website! Having a small area for weddings on my portrait site just wasn't enough for brides to be. They wanted more, so here I am delivering! You'll notice on my home page, www.kariphotography.com that there is a new button for weddings. You can check out the new site directly by going to www.kariphotography.com/weddings. Enjoy it!

In addition to the new wedding site, I've started a mailing list where you can opt in to be notified of upcoming specials and to receive my new e newsletter!
Click Here to sign up!

Keep a look out for another brand new site in the next month. I won't be revealing the details until it's ready to go, but it will be fun and different, a new form of photography that I've recently taken on. I hope you'll enjoy it.

I'll be back soon with some new photographs from recent sessions!

No comments: