Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wow, sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I just got back from being in New York all last week and am just going crazy trying to catch up and get everyone their orders on time... I'm getting there, so if you're waiting on your prints, hang in there - they'll be ready very soon!
I met with this lovely senior girl on Thursday at Minnehaha Falls in Minneapolis, MN. She looked beautiful and very put together. So we got about three pictures taken when it started downpouring rain! A little rain never hurt anyone, right? We took advantage of the moment and grabbed the umbrella for some puddle jumping! We'll be finishing with her photo shoot next week, but it was fun capturing these unique moments!




1 comment:

Robert Zahler said...

These are great. I think the fact that it rained gave you some very cool shots.