Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Wow, it's been SO LONG since I've posted here! We moved into a new home last month, and I just finally got my office back in order and am able to get online! You never notice how much you depend on the internet until you can't. Well I'm back now and have some catching up to do!
I had another workshop a few weeks ago, which went very well! Another great group of gals, and a set of fabulous models!
I've also had a sort of baby boom! I've had several maternity sessions and newborns lately - I'm definitely not complaining. I LOVE new babies, and it's especially fun to see them grow from one session to the next.
Here are some photographs from the workshop. I'll be posting again soon with some of those maternity and baby pictures!










2 comments:

S.Kremer said...

Hey Kari! Yay...you update your blog! I love see what you've been up to with session....I'm glad you're back to bloggin'...:)
Shawna

About Me said...

About time you decided to post again.... LOL Looks like this workshop was fun too!