Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thanks to those of you who answered my survey! Here's the plan. To make my life less hectic and to provide you (my clients) with my best work and service, I'll be making some changes to my pricing structure. They will be increasing about 20%, but you'll also we rewarded for helping things run smoothly. For example, if you order within 3 days of your gallery being posted, you'll get 15% off your order. If you order within 5 days, you'll get 5% off. When you order right away, it helps things run steadily. For example, say I have 4 sessions one week, but they all order 2 weeks later. Then the following week I have another 4 sessions and they order right away. All of a sudden I have double the work all at once. If everyone puts in orders within a few days of their gallery posting, things will run much smoother, so the discount will be a thank you for helping me out! I'll also be doing optional ordering sessions. This is a complimentary appointment where we can sit down, view your images (larger than online), look at samples of the items available such as canvas, albums, coffee table books, storyboards, etc. This way you'll be able to touch them and know just what you're getting. I'm still working out the details, but these ordering sessions will take place either in my residential meeting room in Cottage Grove. If you choose to have an ordering session, you can expect to place your order that day and receive 20% off your order. These changes will be taking place as of January 1st, 2008. All sessions scheduled before then, as well as any current baby plan and watch me grow clients will get the current pricing through the completion of your program. Regular sessions in 2007 will have 30 days to order with the current pricing. Please feel free to make comments if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks!

No comments: