Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Well, I've been going a bit crazy lately, if you haven't noticed from all the hints in my previous posts. Basically I've taken on a bit more than I can chew. SO... I'm planning to cut back on my workload a bit so that I can commit more attention to each client and give them top quality service and my best work. I'm also planning to launch a new website soon and have just signed a lease on a studio! I'll still be working on location most of the time, but this studio will be a great assett. I'll share some images from it soon, but I must say it's going to be a blast to work in and some great images will come out of there for sure. Anyway, I will be limiting my schedule to no more than 3 sessions per week in order to keep things running smoothly and no panic attacks! With this change, my pricing structure will have to change as well. I would appreciate your opinions on what these changes will be, so I created a survey. If you could take a moment to fill it out (it's really short!) that would help me make these changes in a way that works for you. Thanks so much!

Click Here to take survey

No comments: