Friday, April 18, 2008

Casting Call!

I'm very excited to be teaching a photography workshop for beginner/intermediate level photographers! This class will be on June 7th, 2008 and I'm going to need some models! We'll be needing:

- One child, age 4-6 who loves being in front of a camera and takes direction well. Update: This spot has been filled.

- One baby, who will be 7 months on June 7th. Update: This spot has been filled.

-One newborn who will be less than 2 weeks old on June 7th. Contact me if you are due the last week of May or first week of June.

These models will be photographed by a group of 10 who are learning to improve their skills. The newborn will be photographed by me while the others watch, learn and take a few shots themselves. By volunteering as a model you will receive a variety of prints of your child, taken by me and the group. Your pictures will also be published here, and possibly the blogs of the workshop attendees, so you will need to sign a model release. If you are interested in having your child model for us, please email me at info@kariphotography.com with a picture of your child. Thanks so much!

No comments: