Thursday, September 28, 2006








I'm in LOVE! My little sweetie Nina captured my heart again, and this time I caught the moment! How could you not fall in love with that beautiful smile and those big brown eyes? I'm melting! So I found my secret weapon: GRANDMA! I brought my mom along for Nina's 15 month/Fall photos, and had her stand behind me and interact with Nina. Well, Nina just LOVES Grandma, so it worked like a charm! I am so excited to have captured that smile. It's the one she gives me every day when the camera is NOT out. I was so worried that she would grow up and not do it the same, never capture it and it would be a distant memory. SO, you can tell I'm super happy with these! She is just so fun to watch, and with the sunset and the great fall colors in the background, all I have to do it follow her around and get some great natural pictures of her. Anyway, I'll stop obsessing about my kid like a teenager over a crush. I just thought I'd share these with you! See, I told you I'd get her looking!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Oh, see melts my heart! (and I am not even related to her)..What a doll..I love her outfit..I need a girl! :) Great captures..Dont you just LOVE grandmas? :)

Tori said...

where did you go..