Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a good day now that the weather is warming up, meaning it's not below zero anymore! Anyway, I'm working on a new baby plan, and would love your feedback. Basically, I am trying to come up with a more simplified plan for baby's first year, and a grow up plan for years following. Right now I have a $500 and $700 plan that includes quite a bit of stuff at a discount. You get an album and gift print from every session, and a composite and custom photo book at the end of the year. That's a lot of stuff and at a huge discount off the a la carte prices, but I made that available as an incentive to book the full year with me. However, some families just don't have an extra $500 or $700 to spend at once on top of the portrait order they're already placing, so I was thinking about doing a more simplified plan that would include 4 sessions and a storyboard of your 4 favorite images at the end of the year for $200. That would give you half off each session, and something for the wall showcasing baby's first year of portraits. Each additional session would be at $50 and may be included in the final storyboard. Please let me know if you like this idea. I appreciate your feedback!

Now, since I've been stingy with the photos lately, I'm going to give you some new photos to look at! These are some of my newest little subjects. I've been lucky enough to work with some great families lately. They are so friendly, and their children are just beautiful. See for yourself!








No comments: